April 5, 2013

The Launching



Today is a really exciting day for us here at The Hive. Today we launch our own blog as well as our rep referral program!

After months of deliberation and toying with wanting The Hive to have it's own 'personal' blog, I have decided to put it altogether and get this party started. I'm sure over the upcoming weeks there may be some tweaks in the layout, but my vision is to keep it crisp and clean and to focus on our products - not on fancy-dancy bloginess. 

My goal with this blog is to have a place to share all the on goings and behind the scenes of The Hive. A place to promote sales and giveaways, but also focus on the business and be able to showcase different products and give our loyal lovers of organic goodness a place to see whats new prior to it being released in my shop. (soon to be shops, more on that soon!)

Another awesome launch (which I let out of the bag yesterday on my personal blog) is our new referral program. What does this mean for you all?! That now, just by spreading the word of how awesome our products are (I may be a little bias here) YOU can now earn FREE products and gift certificates! Go check it out!

To celebrate the launch of the site, save 15% off any purchase of $10 or more with code launch15! This offer is valid now through April 19th. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin or find me on Twitter so that you don't miss out on any updates!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! I love the layout! I'm going to look into your referral program. I haven't tried your stuff yet, but I do know that I have had really good luck with bee products before. As soon as I have a few extra bucks, I'm there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!

      all my soaps are totally vegan (no honey or bee products) but my lip balms are made with organic (local) beeswax. The stuff is simply amazing, I love my beekeeper!

      (and I checked out your blog - I'ma pyrex hoarder myself - you can check out my personal blog at veranellies.blogspot.com)

      -trisha

      Delete
  2. YAY!!! Congrats. :D I just followed this blog on Bloglovin. <3 So glad I found you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...